new school

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by MourningAngel, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

i'll be going to a new school on monday and i'm extremly scared of it
    but the next thing that is up, is that my new classe will be going on a 'creativ-weekend' and i'm terryfied of it, new things scare me but that's not all
    the only one i shared a room with was a very good friend of mine, but with complete strangers? i fear that i won't manage to stay in there or even fall asleep
    i'm sacred of what we will be doing, like, i hate these 'getting-to-know-eachother' games, topics that we could talk about
    i'm scared that i in the end i will be alone again, i don't think i could bear that for another 3 years
    but in the end it's always the same with me... it's my own fault
    i'm so scared of saturday, sunday and monday and the following days of course but i don't want to fall back into old habits yet, not until i know how to effectively hide them at least
    thx for taking the time to read this

2. Robin

Robin Guest

I fund you very engaging when we met at the meet and when in doubt a person can do a lot worse than just smile :) Of which I know you are perfectly able to do :)

3. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I agree with Robin :) You're a very bright and friendly young woman and anybody would be lucky to have you as a friend. Just be open and honest, and most importantly, be yourself, and you'll be okay.

:hug:

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I can only agree with Robin and Fee you seem like a lovely person and you should be able to make friends. I have been in the exact same place as you. Only a week ago, infact. I recently started college and haven't been in an education environment for a few years, when I was last in school I was bullied badly. I was worried I won't get along with anyone and those years of torment would continue but so far so good, everyone is fine and there's 2 people I get along relatively well with.

I guess as people grow up they mature (well, not everyone I guess). There's a few people in my class who are roughly 25 and openly admit they were pain up the arses when in school but now they regret it and want to learn.

Be strong, keep your head high and let rip that lovely smile of yours. Am sure you'll get along find. Good luck!

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I can only agree with what the other three lovely people up above me have said... Be your friendly, charming self, and you'll be fine :) :hug:

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'd be scared too. I think that's normal. But like the others have said, be yourself. You seem like a great person, and I'm sure people will see that.

7. ProjectRainbow

ProjectRainbow Banned Member

Be friendly but dont act like you own the place.

Try to mix personal personality with observed likes and dislikes of those around you.

In other words play it safe and calculated until you understand who you are dealing with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.