New & SO Lost

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LostDoc, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostDoc

LostDoc Member

Hello & Thank you:
    If it makes any sense, it is taking all I have to even jot these few words. I was once strong, articulate, & most of all VERY respected, needed, appreciated, & LOVED. My value has been lost, not just to me but more importantly (this is whats broken my heart & spirit) I no longer seem to have any value to those that I worked so hard for, provided for, & love so much. It all hurts so much I can't even ask for professional help. May God keep you strong & guide you through the storm. Richard
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Richard im sorry you are feeling so low I hope that talking here y ou will see that you do have worth ok What has happened to change things for you if you want perhaps let us know so others who have been through what you are going through can helps some It is good to see you reaching out here hugs
  3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums, Richard... it seems to me you are a good person, just by seeing the little i have of you via your chat here. i am sorry that you are hurting so much... would you like to talk about it a bit?
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Richard, welcome to SF. Hope you stick around the site and post a bit more so we can try to help.
  5. LostDoc

LostDoc Member

Thank you for taking time.
  6. LostDoc

LostDoc Member

Thank you so much for taking time to reply & even a bigger thanks for offering me the a chance to talk with you even more. WOW-----More than I expected. I appreciate & need your kindness. Richard ---
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you if that ok lots of kind people here so i am glad you decided to come here
  8. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Hey Richard,
    It always sucks to be feeling so low, but just keep in mind that this is a safe place to talk, and everyone here cares. Welcome to SF.

Also, I'm always willing to lend an ear, shoot me a PM if you're comfortable doing so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.