new start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so unhappy about almost everything right now. I want to end it but feel it is wrong and that i will go to hell. Has anyone thought about electric shock to wipe ALL your memoeris. Would that give me a fresh start and maybe I would turn out differently the second time around? I have been thinking about this for 2 days now, sort of the same way i was obsesed with suicide. It is sort of calming, like now I have a plan. Thinking about going to a real doctor to talk more.

Allo..

Hmm i dont know.. because there is always the possibility that things will be the opposet..

Talking to a doctor would be good, please dont do anything silly.

Tale care, Ally _%

Running away from your problems is not a thing that you should do
To wipe away your past will only bring more suffering
if not to you then the people that know you
love you
care for you

Face your past head on and never waver
Brave on
never give up, never surrender.

I am not running away from old memories as much as I am hoping to be a different person and be able to handle some situations differently. Out past memories and experiances seem to help make us who we are.

T

thecleric

I am so unhappy about almost everything right now. I want to end it but feel it is wrong and that i will go to hell. Has anyone thought about electric shock to wipe ALL your memoeris.
Electroshock therapy does not erase memories. But it does seem to be effective in clearing depression when other approaches don't work.

Thinking about going to a real doctor to talk more.
Good idea! People here generally have little more than rumor and anecdotal stories to offer about various treatments for depression. Doctors have actual data.

Good luck, and tell us what you learn.

ace

Mr A can I ask what you mean by electric shock?Do you mean ECT by any chance?At times I've had this strange thought like imagine If all my past could somehow be wiped out and I could start afresh again.The past does bring alot of pain of course if you want to talk about some ways of dealing with it I'm very open of course to discuss anything with you.I have Ocd also so I've obsessed to the Max about the past so I know full well the pain it bring's as much as anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00