new stuff (not sure if this belongs here)

First: Sorry if this post doesnt belong here. Im not sure where to put it. This post is a bit rambly, sorry about that.

So I've always had a bad relationship with my father (due to his behaviour). He doesn't live with my mom, my brother and me anymore. He never intended to harm us but well... it is just how he is...

Anyway, recently we've changed all our garden furniture (cheap and surprisingly high quality, perhaps I can post some pictures later today.). Also I've been selling a lot of old stuff, that has been lying around. My father always had this habit of keeping old and useless stuff.
My parents never really took care of our home in terms of maintenance for longevity. Our wood floor is pretty much ruined, our old garden furniture, too and so on.

I plan on taking good care of the new furniture and also of the entire house. I know this is a small thing but it makes me feel... in control. It feels like getting rid of the past in a materialistic (and literal) way. It's like a regime change at home.

With my current medication (mainly lithium, concerta and aripiprazol) I feel great and much more energetic. I have many exams coming up this summer and I'm feeling more ready for the challenge than ever before.
Oh and the weather has been really nice over the past few days. Great weather always gives me a mood-boost.
I wish you all happy easter (-holidays)!
Richard

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm really glad you're doing so well at the moment, that's great! And good luck with your exams in the summer :)

I'd love to see pictures of your garden

Livelife

SF Supporter
First: Sorry if this post doesnt belong here. Im not sure where to put it. This post is a bit rambly, sorry about that.

So I've always had a bad relationship with my father (due to his behaviour). He doesn't live with my mom, my brother and me anymore. He never intended to harm us but well... it is just how he is...

Anyway, recently we've changed all our garden furniture (cheap and surprisingly high quality, perhaps I can post some pictures later today.). Also I've been selling a lot of old stuff, that has been lying around. My father always had this habit of keeping old and useless stuff.
My parents never really took care of our home in terms of maintenance for longevity. Our wood floor is pretty much ruined, our old garden furniture, too and so on.

I plan on taking good care of the new furniture and also of the entire house. I know this is a small thing but it makes me feel... in control. It feels like getting rid of the past in a materialistic (and literal) way. It's like a regime change at home.

With my current medication (mainly lithium, concerta and aripiprazol) I feel great and much more energetic. I have many exams coming up this summer and I'm feeling more ready for the challenge than ever before.
Oh and the weather has been really nice over the past few days. Great weather always gives me a mood-boost.
I wish you all happy easter (-holidays)!
Richard
Happy Easter and continued good energy....

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00