New sun and oaths and eyes and twirling

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by DrivEthermissIon, Nov 7, 2009.

1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

I talked to my online gf.

I took her hand and looked in her eyes and said I would never cut again, on my life. I said I was so grateful I never cut with her in mind.

She was able to talk a bit more. She said I was so articulate, and really conveyed my emotions amazingly, and said I was easy to admire.

She squeezed my hand then pulled me in for a tight hug, thanked me, and said all she wanted was for me to be okay, and not to worry about the ugly in the world, she said it would all be okay and I would always have her.

I told her I would ALWAYS be there for her. I threw my arms around her and twirled.

^__^ I'm floating.

I also gave her the web address of the 12 step group I was banned from, thought that might help her. Do you guys think I should rejoin again or let her have her privacy? If she opens up there, I'm scared she won't open up to me. She said she was sorry I was banned, and I said it was okay (darling), that's how I found her.

Here's a song I'm going to put in my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHQ4MUISnI

2. DrivEthermissIon

I put someone on block in msn who was asking too many questions about my gf and was being harsh, anyway, I'm having a wonderful day, I told my online gf that she makes my heart sing. Life is beautiful finally after never knowing happiness. I'm in a good mood. I'm lucky ^__^.

3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

give her for her privacy.

4. DrivEthermissIon

thanks sammakko ok I will, you're right ^__^