new therapist today

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgeo10yal

Are they going in with you or do you mean they also see the same one?
:hug:
no nobody in my family has seen this person yet he was recommended by my doctor cause i made the mistake of putting depression on a form the doctor gave me to fill out :/ i hope they dont come in id like to keep stuff private...my mom isnt the most private person either...shes too open...its creepy...:/

How old are you hun? I think you will be able to request for them not to be in there with you. And if they aren't in there the therapist isn't allowed to talk about what you say to anyone unless you are going to hurt yourself, someone else, or if someone is hurting you. :)

georgeo10yal

How old are you hun? I think you will be able to request for them not to be in there with you. And if they aren't in there the therapist isn't allowed to talk about what you say to anyone unless you are going to hurt yourself, someone else, or if someone is hurting you. :)
im 16. they werent in there :D and the therapist is pretty good although im not seeing him again till march D; he did recommend i see the psycologist every 2 weeks however so :P

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Glad the meeting with your new therapist went well and that your parents stay out It is important to have that trust between you and therapist without interferance Have you been set up with a psychologist yet hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00