new thread/posting in existing thread erros

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Moat, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moat

Moat Banned Member

The last few days, I have been receiving this message at the top of my screen whenever I go to create a new thread or even reply in an existing one (sometimes that it will not even allow me to post replies in an existing thread) so I was wondering what could be causing it, if it was an error in the website code? I am pretty certain it is not my computer at all, as it comes up not only on my PC but on my iPad as well whenever I use it to access the site.
    Even when posting in an existing thread, instead of a blank reply, it always comes up with the last message that I have posted elsewhere on the site.
    Here is the message I see every time (even appearing now, on top of this thread) : - :

Template Errors: thread_create

1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sfops/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 866:
      865: ';
      866: foreach ($poll['responses'] AS $response)
      867: {

2. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sfops/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 874:
      873: ';
      874: foreach ($poll['extraResponses'] AS $null)
      875: {

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

That is very strange! I don't know what that is Moat but I will definitely look into it. Thank you for mentioning it.

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I really hope you can find what the problem is; it is becoming a bit of a nuisance now, when I am trying to reply to threads and it will not let me. That I had to refresh this countless times just to get this post through is something in itself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.