new to forum

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by nutty, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nutty

nutty Member

Hi! From what I've seen here on your forum it looks good. I've seen some other ones and they are actually joking about suicide which totally turns me off. I have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, bi-polar II, add and I frequently become suicidal, or at least have the suicide ideation. I am on 5 psych drugs, Seroquel, Trazodone, Ambien, Clonazapam and Benadryl. I tried to committ suicide about 6 times last year, obviously none successful. I am fairly stable now. It's usually when I start to taper off my drugs and can't sleep for several days in a row I feel like I just can't take it anymore. I just completed a course of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and I think it was good for me. I have a wonderful therapist and Psychiatrist. Last year was beyond horrible and I'm hoping to have a better one now. However my Dr. wants to start tapering again pretty soon so you may hear from me a lot. I'm glad you are here.
  2. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF, nutty! I'm glad you found us...looking forward to seeing you around. :hug:
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:

I hope you find some kind of support :smile:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I am glad you found us and liked what you saw. I hope to hear more from you, but not because you are struggling, but because you want to be a part of our little community. Take care. :hug:
  5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Nutty!:smile: (I'm nutty also!:rolleyes: ) I'm glad you like us here. We're a good lot and very compassionate listeners. Hope to see you around.

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. :) :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.