New to here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ms.Determined, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ms.Determined

Ms.Determined New Member

I happened to come upon this site last week, hoping to gain insight and release built up feelings that are eating me up inside to people on a common ground that will understand me. I have been in a constant battle lately with mind and seems like the negative emotions are taking over more and more each day.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and glad you posted...when you are comfortable, please share what is going on for you...I am sure there are many people here who will understand...welcome again
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am glad you are here. this is a great place. Good idea to come here where you CAN release some built up feelings, as you said you need to do, as well as hopefully find some insights. Please post as much as you want. Become part of the community.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun nice to meet you I to hope you continue to post to let go of the sadness some here. Hope also hun you get the support you need so you don't have to fight the battle alone hugs
  5. Ms.Determined

Ms.Determined New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have so much sadness and loneliness that has built up inside of me. I have three young children. And they are the ones I am still here. I have family here. My mom is controlling and verbally abusive to me. I haven't talked to her in about a month. The last I was at her apt. I and my younger sis had got into an argument because my sis thought I had her car keys and I did not. That night my mom told me she had no use for me and I was a piece of trash. I struggle with Major depression , anxiety, ADHD.Two of my children have special needs. My son has Autism , ADHD , Speech delay , and ODD.My daughter was born with a condition called congenital Kyphosis and also.has social and emotional issues . She She was also just recently diagnosed with a condition called congenital static encelopathy. Not sure on the specifics until we see the Geneticist. I love my children with all my heart, some days though I am so drained and just don't think I can go on. When my mom is upset with me she plays my siblings against me. I come from a family of nine children. Which makes it even more hard not having any type of family support. I am also just recently divorced from my abusive husband. We were together total of 10 years. I have been hospitalized 3 times in the past most recent in 2012 for 2 1/2 mont, I don't want to get to that point. I feel it is not fair to my children, but yet again I feel each day I am slowly slipping away. Sorry for rambling on.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
  6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Not rambling at all, you describe your situation with clarity. It's not surprising you're drained and struggling to cope when you have so many difficult emotional and practical issues to deal with. I agree with Total Eclipse you need to get support for yourself .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.