New to SF

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Prosit, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prosit

Prosit Guest

Hello there everyone, this is my first time i have ever been on a forum like this. My name is Joel and i live in Nyköping, Sweden. I keep all my real thoughts and emotions to myself.
    I am not good at anything exept lying, botteling up emotions and breaking promisess.

I hope i can get help here because i could eally need it right now and i don't trust nor like anyone around me. If u want to know something like why i ended up like i am now just ask away with a PM and maybe i will post something about my life later aswell.
  2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to sf Joel!!:smile: I'm sure you'll find many compassionate loving people here to listen to you and commiserate with you when you feel the need to rant and rave. I deeply love my friends here and feel as I've known them for a long time - distance and "real life" notwithstanding. Again, welcome:smile: , and don't hesitate to post or PM us with your circumstances and feelings.

love and hugs,

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey Joel.

Nice to meet you!!

Hope to see around

Vikki x
  4. Prosit

Prosit Guest

Thanks alot, been reading around now and i see a lot of nice people.
  5. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, here we all take care of each other so if you need help or let it all out don´t hesitate in pm me. i know how hard is trust in people but noone will judje you here. hope to see you around. take care joel.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Perhaps you will feel comfortable in sharing with us. :hug:
  7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :)

Glad to have you with us

Take care, hope to see you around :)

8. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums.. i hope you like it here, and i look forward to seeing you around :)
  9. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums...

Love BP :smile:
  10. Smashed-Up-Sanity

Smashed-Up-Sanity Well-Known Member

hey wlecome to SF

11. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Hey Joel, Welcome to SF Bud
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.