new to sf

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Kayla im new to SF and im really lost right now. Im scared im 8 months pregnant with my second child and I feel like the world is crashing all around me. Its hard to brethe, its hard not to cry all day, its hard to get out of bed and I can;t do it anymore. I can't talk to my husband or my family, I hae no one to talk to that understands its more than a bad mood. I try so hard to be normal but I can't even stand myself. Im a cutter and I try so hard to control my habits for my daughter but its getting worst I don't eat I don't sleep I dont socialize I just exsist and Im tired of it.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi flutterby i think you should talk to your doctor okay let your doctor know what is happening IT is very common okay to have this kind of depression because of all the hormonal changes happening within you. Please talk to a professional someone that does understand and can and will help you
Welcome to SF okay pm me anytime you need to h ugs

Hi flutterby, welcome to sf. I'm new too. It sounds like you're dealing with a ton of pain. I hope you know that you don't have to suffer alone. I agree with the poster above me- try to talk to a doctor about it or your family. This is too hard to go through alone. I hope you find the support you're looking for here.
Megan

doityourself

Hi, Welcome to SF.

I agree, I think you should call your doctor and tell him what your feeling. I know when I was pregnant, my emotions were all over the place, not just in the beginning like everyone tells you but throughout my whole pregnancy.

My anxiety was all time high to, your getting to the end of yours, so maybe with the baby coming and you remembering what its like to take care of a newborn, and that can be very stressful, not counting the costs, the sleepless nights, all of it is very overwhelming. Talk to your doctor and let them give you some ideas on how you can release some of this negative energy.

Good Luck I hope your delivery goes great and that both of you are healthy and happy.

brokenandlonely

Welcome to SF, Kayla! Hope you are doing okay and you have come to the right place. Everyone here is very supportive and I know how it feels like to not have or be able to talk to anyone in real life about any issues going on but all are understanding here. If you would like a friend or would like to talk you can add me on here or PM me. :)

Thanks for all the support. My days are mostly up and down I did talk to my doc about stress but I dont feel comfortable going back on meds right now. Things just seem to get worst everytime I thik there getting better. I dont know how to fix my life at this point but I think its more of a part of growing up. Or at least I hope so for now. Thanks again :turtle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00