New to SF

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by the other guy, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the other guy

the other guy Well-Known Member

I have checked out this forum before but never joined, I just didnt think i needed help.

It just seems like everything is getting worse, I get down(depressed) for no reason. My health is going the wrong way, I have a bleek veiw on life, no job, very little money, and my mood seems to swing with no warning.

example: I was driving the other day, traffic was good(not being cut off or to busy) and at a stop light I just wanted to ram the car infront of me and dont know why.

So a little about me - 34 - no real friends(incluning no girlfriend) - no job - tumor in the cerebrum, heart attack, two strokes - taking pills for heart, and taking depresants. I do have a shihtzu (cut little sh*t).

more later, too much thinking.:blink:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, sounds like you have a hell of a lot to deal with; hope we can ease your way in life a little.:welcome:

3. the other guy

the other guy Well-Known Member

4. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

WELCOME too. I hope you can take time here to explore.
    Thank you for sharing about yourself. Stay sane!

TLA

5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

:welcome:

TDM

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome :)

Take care, hope to see you around :)

Joe

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Dear Other Guy;

Welcome to the forum!:smile: I hope you find the same friendship and support I did when I came here.:smile: We are good listeners and have a good sense of compassion for others, seeing as how we all have our own problems, so we understand well what it must be like for others.

Again, welcome!:smile: :smile:

least

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF

Hope to see you around

Take care

Vikki

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad to see you decided to join us. Take care and I am looking fforward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.