New to the site- not new to pain.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Isabelle-b, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabelle-b

Isabelle-b New Member

I'm isabelle, and i have joined this forum because i have lost the ability to communicate what i really feel to the outside world.
    I have had suicidal thoughts, and depression for as long as i can remember. Yes i have some happy memories, but all in all the bad, the horrid and the heartbreaking memories out weigh the good.
    I have been alot better the past 18 months (i found love)...but its slipping away (he is in the navy and recently moved interstate) and all the old feelings are taking over.
    To be honest the only reason i am alive is because of three very special people- mum, dad, and brother. My family have been through so much, i lost a sister at age three (she was very young and i don't remember it) but how can i allow them to loose another daughter. They love me so much. I found it almost overwelming. I wish they wouldn't. If they didn't care, i wouldn't have to endure life.
    I was never meant for this world. I feel to much. I cry un-normal amounts.
    I wish the pain would go away.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. :arms:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you have a reason to keep you here. Family is a powerful reason to stay. Take things one day at a time. Things don't have to stay this way for you. I hope you have better days ahead. :hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

6. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

Welcome to the forum...I hope you feel like you are able to communicate on here. If you ever want to chat...

Sam
    x

7. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum<3

8. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum. this really is an amazing place to vent. we're here for ya. please take care

9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Isabelle. :hug:

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.