New to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
My names Mike I am from California.

Why am I here? Last year my fiancée who I had been with for 2.5 years moved to Michigan and had me move to Michigan so we could live together. I moved to be with her, couldn't wait to start are lives together and when I got there she told me she was seeing. Every waking moment since then I feel depressed, unwanted, and I don't see any point to life anymore.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I am sorry she did that to you hun how cruel of her to take away your dream You are grieving hun but please know the pain will eventually get less and you deserve better
You will find someone once you can again ok someone this time who will not harm you hugs

Thanks for the response but it has been some time. I even tried starting another relationship some time after I broke up with her and the new girlfriend would hit me and yell at me and I felt depressed. Now i ended it with her and it's like whats the point of finding someone else? And whats the point of living, I could have everything I want in life but without the person I loved to spend it with it doesn't matter. Material possessions and money are worthless to me, if I could I would give every cent I have and everything I owned to experience what I had with her.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi helpme24,

Welcome to the site. Depression is a difficult thing to cope with but it's good that you are posting here. Life is tough but you have to take each day at a time. The only thing that gets me through the day is first intake of breath. Please keep posting here as no one will judge you but help your crisis. Take care and respect.

justsomegirl

I'm sorry, that is an awful thing to go through, especially being away from home. It's important to reach out for support though and you've done that. Keep breathing, and try to do something that's just for you every day. Welcome to SF and I hope you find comfort here.

Thanks, it's nice to come to a place where someone doesn't act like I am weird for caring so much or just telling me get over it problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00