New to the site

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by pomochaos, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pomochaos

pomochaos New Member

i just joined the forums. i have never been suicidal, though the thought had vaguely crossed my mind when i was going through a rough patch a while ago.

but that patch seems nothing compared to right now, right now i really don't see any point in carrying on. my life seems completely devoid of anything that gives me or anyone else around me any joy. that said, i have no current plans to commit suicide, but i really feel like i am headed down that path, at some point.. i don't know.

i know some of this is depression talking, and the fact that i am not getting any fresh air or exercise lately. also i have discovered that a therapist i was talking to has (i'm not a 100% sure) divulged some of my information to others. whats complicated is that he appears to know some of the people i work with, and that is putting an added pressure on me at work. i sometimes feel like people looking at me know what is going on, even though i haven't said anything to them. it leaves me feeling very strange, sometimes i feel like a freak.

but everything has started to fall apart. at times nothing really seems to connect to anything else and at other times i see everything as interconnected and interrelated. there is this sense of lethargy and lack of energy that seems to have become my life now. i just want it to end, either the lack of energy or life itself.

i'm here for any of you if you need me.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF!! :hug: I hope you find help and support here.

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

yes, welcome!
    I just want to assure you that depression is alot more common than the public will admit-- it doesn't make you abnormal, it just means you're having a rough go at life right now and need a bit more support.
    We won't judge you here, so please feel free to talk about things whenever you like!
    ^__^

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WElcome to SF hope you can post and release some of your pain and thoughts so others can help you take care.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! Being depressed isn't as taboo as it use to be.. There are thousands of people who are depressed..There are so many that don't seek help...I'm glad you came here because you have taken the first step at getting support..Take care...

6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF, glad you found us. :hug:

7. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

:stars:WELCOME!

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF :hug:

9. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :D

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to our site. I am glad to see you reaching out. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.