new to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLordVader

let me start off by saying i haven't been happy in almost 3 years, it all started when my kids mother killed herself by overdosing on sleeping pills. then shortly after that i had my babies taken away from me cause i was a wasted/loaded/drugged up fool. couldn't hack the pain of her being gone, so i turned to my best friend now. booze and drugs have been good to me, they are the only thing i think that keeps me from repeating what she did. honestly i don't know why i am still here, i don't want to be at all. all i ever do is sit alone at home on the internet, only time i go out is to get food and other things. i have told all my so called scumbag friends to F-OFF. i don't want there words of encouragement around me cause they are NOT WANTED.

so hello

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
HI Carbie i am so sorry you lost your childrens mother and i am sorry you had your children taken away I do hope you are doing everything in your power to get well so you can have your children returned to you. How awful it must be for them as well to not only loose theri mother but their father. Please hun reach out and the get the help you need to get sober to get well so you can be here for you and for your children hugs

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun in time when you have healed your children will come looking for YOU okay they will want to see you and have questions about their mother and you will have the answers they seek You will be the one that will be able to carry her memory on for them Please honor her memory get you well and strong again i know it seems hopeless but it is not hun hugs

Lana

Hi. I am very sorry for what happened. I know it seems hopeless, but I do hope you're able to beat this and be there for your kids when they need you. Welcome to the forum.
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00