New to this and scared

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by colleeenz, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colleeenz

colleeenz New Member

Hi...I'm new to this site/forum. I don't have anyone in my life that I can relate to, and I feel like I'm at rock bottom. I'm not sure if I'm even capable of feeling connected to anything anymore. Alone and scared...but I'm a good listener if I can help anyone in any way.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - I am glad you found us :)

Feel free to start threads to talk about whatever is on your mind or drop into chat to talk to people. If you see a thread that you have an idea, opinion , or experience in feel free to post a response. The first post you already did and after that you aren't new anymore :)

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi colleen, welcome to SF.Sorry to hear ypou're feeling so badly at the moment, I really hope you can get things under control for yourself, feel free to tell us more about yourself :hugs:

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi colleen, welcome to the forum :hug:

I'm sorry for how you're feeling right now, no one deserves to be alone when they are in such a low place. You'll find that you will be able to relate to members here, we're a kind, friendly bunch :) If you feel up to it, start a thread with what has been going on for you and we can try and help with where you are at. There's a chat room also. Take care and I hope you can make some friends you can connect with here and feel less alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.