1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to this and scared

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by colleeenz, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colleeenz

colleeenz New Member

Hi...I'm new to this site/forum. I don't have anyone in my life that I can relate to, and I feel like I'm at rock bottom. I'm not sure if I'm even capable of feeling connected to anything anymore. Alone and scared...but I'm a good listener if I can help anyone in any way.

2. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - I am glad you found us :)

Feel free to start threads to talk about whatever is on your mind or drop into chat to talk to people. If you see a thread that you have an idea, opinion , or experience in feel free to post a response. The first post you already did and after that you aren't new anymore :)

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi colleen, welcome to SF.Sorry to hear ypou're feeling so badly at the moment, I really hope you can get things under control for yourself, feel free to tell us more about yourself :hugs:

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi colleen, welcome to the forum :hug:

I'm sorry for how you're feeling right now, no one deserves to be alone when they are in such a low place. You'll find that you will be able to relate to members here, we're a kind, friendly bunch :) If you feel up to it, start a thread with what has been going on for you and we can try and help with where you are at. There's a chat room also. Take care and I hope you can make some friends you can connect with here and feel less alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.