New to this feeling

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by llammaswillruletheworld, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, my name is Rhea. I'm not really sure why.. but today it felt appropriate to sign up for this site. I am tired of bringing everyone including my boyfriend down with my issues, and it only seems to be getting worse. There are a lot of things in my life right now that are driving me to my breaking point. I just don't want to go it alone anymore and I thought maybe.. posting on a forum where no one really knows the person behind the screen would be a good way to express myself. So I just thought I'd stop by here in the welcome topic and introduce myself. I figure we're all here for the same reason.. we're struggling. But I know that we are all strong enough to make it through the darkness in our lives.
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome Rhea :hug: my name is Lu - good to meet you :) I am glad that you decided to reach out - we are a very warm and welcoming community and definitely a little annonymity helps the opening up process in the beginning I think. Keep posting and keep talking - and if you fancy a "live" conversation, hop in chat :)

Take care :)
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Rhea and welcome.. Look around a bit at all the forums and threads.. Find any places that strike as me then maybe post some more..glad to have you with us now..Jim
  4. Thank you both, I appreciate it! :) I hope to get more comfortable expressing myself using this site. It's hard, but I think it will help. Thank you again for your kind words and support.
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Rhea!
    It's always good to "get it out there" - humans are a collective animal and we were never meant to go it alone :) Great to be open to input and insight from other people as regards "issues" - life is for learning and we're all here to learn on our journeys.

Reckon one reason why there are so many "issues" to have - is that somehow in the atmosphere there seems to be the assumption that we're only "acceptable" if we don't have any, lol!!

But that's actually verging on the delusional, ......... everyone has stuff they'd like answers to, just there doesn't seem to be that much in the way of answers to be had, so .... hence the delusion that we don't have any :)

But knowing that we do - that is a marvellous first step and indication that healing will come because you're searching for it :)
  6. Zardo

Zardo Banned Member

Welcome Rhea.:peaceful:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.