new to this forum,help dont know how it works...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by irishfox, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irishfox

irishfox New Member

i tryd to kill my self 6 weeks ago by <edit mod total eclipse method>so didnt f and was in hospital for a week.had 6 hours of surgery and physio twice a week.getting depressed now cause my hand is fucked and might not be able to use it again...iv been off drink and xxxx since it happened cause i dont trust myself anymore.havent talked to anybody about it so said id try this site.just need to talk to someone who knows how to deal with surviving an attempt

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi irishfox i am sorry you are feeling so low hun I hope while in hospital you received support you need to help you cope now you are out. Please read rules ok hun no methods are allowed to posted here

3. DepletedOne

DepletedOne Member

There is nothing wrong with battle scars, it's surviving the battle that matters. Sounds like you are making some good choices about staying away from the drink and stuff. It's good you are on the site here.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Can you try talking to us as a practice for talking to someone IRL?Often times, if you find the words, you can express to others more clearly...some people have copied some of their posts and shared them with people who would understand...did they arrange follow up care? Please make sure you have the supports you need now that you are home

5. irishfox

irishfox New Member

Thanks the the support,sorry for posting here will post on the new members forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.