New to this forum

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by longholiday, Oct 21, 2010.

1. longholiday

longholiday New Member

Hi all im new to this forum, i found it whilst searchin the web to see if there was any advice or support.

Ive been feeling depressed and at times suicidal for months now, it all stems back to my girlfriend finishing me over a year ago. I dont seem to be able to get over her and frankly feel like i dont want to because i feel she is my soulmate. I have been constantly harassing her via text and phone calls and it has come to the stage where she has changed her number. Even after a year i think about her everyday, and try to talk to her to which she used to spk to me but as time went on she got more and more hostile to me saying im a looser and repeating over and over that she doesnt love me and hates me. I just feel so lost, have no motivation to get out of bed in the morning, i am un employed and still live with my parents, even after completing a university degree. I usually end up in tears everyday and feel extreme anger and usually end up taking the car and driving really recklessly. I have also made my ex think on a number of occasions that i am going to kill myself, i guess just so she will talk to me, which i know is wrong. I just dont know what im doing anymore and dont really see a way to get out of this hole im in.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know it's not easy, but if she doesn't want to talk to you, the best thing for you to do is try your best to move on. I know it hurts, especially because you still care about her. But you can't force someone to talk to you if they don't want to.
  3. longholiday

longholiday New Member

yeah i know this, part of the problem is the fact i just feel such an overwhelming sense of guilt about what ive put her thru. Im just not sure i want to move on because of the way i feel about her, and i just seem to be stuck in a vicous cycle :( my problems must sounds so insignificant to other members of this forum, i kinda feel stupid
  4. HighsandLows

HighsandLows Active Member

Please speak to your doctor. You can get help with this.