New to this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, Don't have much to say, yet. male, 50, USA, life long depression and have had suicidal feelings since age 7.

Not in crisis mode but I think the current meds I am on have stopped working and those thoughts have crept back in. I am very familiar with myself to know I need to reach out and connect with someone just to feel connected so I guess that is why I joined. I DO have a psych appt coming up in a few weeks and am not able to get in earlier.

Just keeping an eye on my symptoms and doing the things i can to keep my head above water.

Look forward to reading more and getting to know y'all better.

Cheers

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome..glad you found us...it is so good that you know yourself and have made an appointment to see your therapist...hope you find the support you need here...J

Thanks everyone, for the welcome.

I think I can hang in until the psych appt. my meds are all thru him and my gp can't really make any changes. today is a bit better than yesterday and the previous two days.

funny thing is I do suicide screenings on other people so I can mentally tick off the warning signs as I see them in myself. as well as just the plain old depression signs.

Not feeling much trust for people lately, sometimes the best people to be in contact are complete and disembodied strangers online!

got an hour and a half till work is up, then home to bed.

cheers all and thanks again for the nice welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00