New to this site, confused and lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused-new:I am new to this site. Stumbling along trying to figure out how to navigate it, but then I'm not a kid. Older adult, battling depression and addiction all my life. I want to connect with other adults, women in particular who are alone and fighting these kinds of battles.

youRprecious!

Antiquities Friend
Hi Joan :) You've come to the right place honey - Looking forward to getting to know you and helping any way we can, on here - many come and find that writing it all out helps to clear the mind and there's lots I've learned through being here that has helped me from reading other peoples' stories. It took some time for me to navigate the site too - any help needed, will try to give an answer :)

Hello, Joan.

I'm glad you've found SF. This is a good place to come and hang out when you are down, and a nice place to chat when you are feeling well, also. I'm a 46-year-old woman, from a rural area also, and I've managed to get situated on the site with the help of a lot of very kind members here. Most folks will be happy to help you learn the ropes once they find out you're new in the neighborhood. :)

Welcome!

TheLoneWolf

Welcome, Joan. Well, I'm not a woman, but I am an adult (sort of, chronologically at least), and I'd be happy to help you navigate the site as I have a bit of experience when it comes to internet stuff. I think you will find plenty of friendly people here who can relate to you and whatever you're going through.

Hey Joan!

I wish I was a girl, but I'm a moody depressed little teenager. So yeah, don't expect everyone to understand your plight, but understand that even kids like me want you to feel better okay?

Haha. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00