New to this site

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by mattymatt, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattymatt

mattymatt Member

I was told about this site by an online friend who uses it.

My name is Matt I'm a 24 year old guy in london. I haven't yet been diagnosed with any mh disorder, i was refer to my local mental health tem last november but haven't yet been assesed by a psychiarist due to a mix up with my paperwork.

I have two children a 7 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. Their mother was abusive to them as well as me but she claims she was not abusive to any of us and that i was abusive to her. We are going through family court at the moment and the court believes everything she says except that they also believe i was abusive to her. I would love to start an organisation to help parents currently facing the corruption in the family courts here in the uk but i don't really know how.

Other than that i don't have a job, i have a few friends but i do not see them often. Most of my social life takes place online.
    I have self injured for a few years now but i am trying really hard to give that up, i haven't cut for about 3/4 months now.

I'm not really sure what else to tell you guys, but here i am.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI hun i am glad you found us. I feel so sorry for you and for your children who have to suffer I do hope you can get references for your character i hope you can get a good lawyer to fight the lies Just know whatever happens those children will always know who truly loved themand cared hun and when they are older they will appreciate you trying so hard to protect them hugs to you

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, Matt! It is nice to meet you. :shake:

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Matt, welcome to SF's.. extemely tough position you are in.. no job. caring for 2 kids and trying to get the court to realize the truth about your spouse.. hope this goes ok for you and the kids.. also hope you get to be seen by a mental health professional soon..

thanks for telling us your situation.. if able keep talking on here.. best wishes.. Jim

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

welcome. :smile:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Matt, Welcome to the forums..Can you ask the judge to talk to the children in chambers so they don't end up on the stand..They're old enough to know whats going on..I wish you the best..

7. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum Matt
    :)

8. mattymatt

mattymatt Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

9. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Matt :) This is a good step in finding some support, we're happy to have you!

10. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome!

Glad you found us.

Sorry to hear of your present difficulties. That is one tough situation. Hope we can provide you some support through this time.

Angie

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey there Matt, i'm 24 and also from london and just wanted to drop a line and say welcome to SF! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.