New to this, somewhat.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by spreadingthispoison, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spreadingthispoison

spreadingthispoison New Member

Hello everyone. :dancing_flower: I am 20 years old. :apthy: I am confused. I like thinking. Bad thoughts lead to aggression. Good thoughts lead to failure. Now is nothing. When I mean nothing, I mean the same thing that I've been going through for that last 7 years. That feeling of being stuck, and waiting for something to happen. :yawn: I haven't left the house but twice a month for about 7 months now. The place I would go to rarely to get out of this hellhole, I am not welcome there anymore. They do not want me acting the way I do. :somehelp: I have left the few friends I had a long time ago. I am stuck with my parents, now I am turning on them. I feel they are on verge of, losing their child. Sometimes I think they are going to hurt me, or they are cheating on one another behind everyone's back. I think they are telling lies. Sometimes I feel tired to do things such as bathe or do things I would like to do. :cat: Being in all day, I think about the past a lot. When not thinking about the past I dream about things, doing things. Fun, Good, Bad. I can barely focus on, the now time, for 5 min. without thoughts disrupting me. :love_heart: I hate sitting down, I am usually on my feet most of the day, sometimes listening to music walking around, sometimes thinking while walking around. When I sit down for a bit, usually I think a certain thought and with excitement I stand up and start walking again. :wacko: I hate being seen. I hate what I see in the mirror. I am disgusting. People have said it, things that they see about me are disgusting. What's wrong with his face? :tongue-new:

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome.. Only thought is that you really need to get some good psych help now.. Time with some good pro help to stop hiding from the world and try to join everyone.. Good luck with this!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.