New to this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by HereToHelp7, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HereToHelp7

HereToHelp7 New Member

I'm a 17 year old girl, diagnosed with depression, used to be suicidal, still have suicidal thoughts sometimes. But I joined this site because I care about people so much which usually results in me getting hurt in the end. But anyone who needs to talk about their depression or whatever they're going through, I'm here to help. I understand what alot of you are going through an maybe by you talking to me, it'll not only help you but maybe help me. Stay strong everyone!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun good to talk about your feelings hun I hope you too reachout here ok when you need support Nice to meet you hugs

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome HTH, you have a good and caring heart, and as the saying goes ".....United, we stand!" Our openness to healing and to helping others is a valuable asset in the cosmos :)

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hello there and welcome to this site. In my time visiting here, I have seen some great people helping one another. It's good to see you on board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.