New to this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eddieukuk, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddieukuk

eddieukuk Member

Hello - i am new rto all this.i just want to die. Why do i keeping failing ?? Had my fifth attemp of the year a weeks back and it didnt fucking work.
    So scared. so alone. please help me someone

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf Eddie. Please keep posting and hopefully you will find the support you need.

3. eddieukuk

eddieukuk Member

Thanks Boo. I just dont want there to be a tomorrow.

4. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

Hey eddie, i'm in the UK too.
    talk to me. How you feeling right now?

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Eddie and welcome =)
    I hope we can help and wish you the best.. never give up!

6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey there,

sorry you are feeling this way. maybe you can tell us why you are suicidal in the first place. what treatments/therapy are you getting?

I hope that we can help!!!!!

love and good wishes to you!

7. eddieukuk

eddieukuk Member

thanks for the responses..x x its just i dont know wheere to turn to. You know whats its like when you are the bottom. You just dont want to see anyone. I've been alone all day crying my eyes out.
    I took an OD a few weeks back (fifth of the year) and all thta happened was i threw them back up and ended up in a&e. I so wanted to stay in hospital but i got let out the next day.
    I cant talk to anyone how i feel. I just so scared that this pain wont go away... dont know what to do.

8. eddieukuk

eddieukuk Member

Don't know why I have pushed everyone away from me. I live in Kent and parents are 300 miles away. My partner (male) left me in January this year, my business failed, I had to move house otherwise would have been evicted. Had to have my pet dog put to sleep. I have no one left to turn to and am in a dead end job. No hope , no future.
    I OD coz I want the pain to stop. I am so alone right now.

9. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I don't think that you have pushed everyone away from you, that's just how you feel right now.

You can talk to us right here about what you feel if you want to and are able to!!!!!

Feel free also to pm me about what is going on.

Are you getting any treatments now or are you in talk therapy? You may want to look into this.

I think that things can get a lot better for you, but that you need to heal from your loss and get help with your depression.

It may be strange to hear someone that you haven't met say that they love you, but I love you. I am hoping for you to recover and it would make me happy to know that you do recover!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.