New to town

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SleepySorrow, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepySorrow

SleepySorrow Member

Hai everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself here. Took my awhile to actually register to one of these forums... Didn't think it would be very useful :unsure:

Though after reading a few threads seems there are many people going through what I am as well, so I'm glad I'm not alone on this :smile:

And I'm 22 and a student in Melbourne ummm so thats it. Though what I want to know is how people deal with the whole issue? Right now I'm stressing about job applications and finishing off a thesis so thats taking my mind of this whole issue, but after that =/
  2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

glad you are here sleepy, i find comfort here. this is where i spend most of my time. read and post. post til your hearts content. :welcome:
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF, hope you will find the help and support you are looking for :)
  4. Welcome to the site :) I hope that it helps you :)

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun. You are right when you said there are things here tha can help out. We do not have all the answers by any means, but we can provide support to you and help you through the rough times.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2007
  6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to sf sleepy. i hope you find it to be as much of a blessing as i have. please take care
  7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!:smile: There are many people on here going thru much the same as you. I'm sure some of them would be happy to share their experience and advice with you. We are here to help and support one another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.