1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new too

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wgra, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wgra

wgra New Member

new to this place and though i would just say a few things so we all can look back if needed.

i will not go into detail on everything now, but i have had problems with anxiety, panic, etc.. all involving social situations. so i am no enigma, and know we all have something that we get a belly full of sometimes. but i am here to help with my own experiences, and express some of my own issues as well. but my work requires long hours, and alot of travel, so i may have 3-6 months of no active computer time. me being absent does not mean i will never be back, and since i am involved with funding an xwife with 2 kids, i am chained to work and cannot deviate.

pardon all of the non proper pronunciations due to my keyboard-mouse conflicting

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Welcome to SF

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hiya :) welcome to the forum. If you need someone to talk to one on one im here. Feel free to pm me anytime

4. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Welcome!
    Drop a message if you need anything at all!

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums..

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum :shake:

7. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

welcome to sf!! Hope you find the support you're looking for! If you ever need someone to talk to, i'm just a PM away! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.