new user but probably same old story

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rockwityou, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockwityou

rockwityou New Member

hey there,
    im new here, i decided to register, mainly because i need somewhere to vent, i know its all probably been heard beofre but hey

basically, i dont know how much longer i can cope, im feeling depressed more and more recently, i was on prozac for it, but it made me feel unstable, and after i tried to overdose on it, i stopped taking it.
    i just feel like im a completely rubbsh person to be around now, i live with two friends, who i am now convinced hate me, i cant really go out on nights out anymore because i feel like im keepin them back from havin a good time, i constantly feel people are laughing at me
    its got to a stage now where im becoming more recluse and i feel my mates are even talking about me behind my back

i just dont see how anyone could ever really love me, im so afraid i'll end up alone, cos i used to love being around people, and used to be an outgoin guy, now i cant find any redeeming qualities whatsoever, and im constantly thinkin of the method of how i will eventually kill myself, because i dont see it not happening

i dont know what else to say and i dont really know what to expect to hear back, but as i said, i just needed to vent, thanks for reading :unsure:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2007
  2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

First off hello sweetie and welcome to the forum. Secondly I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. Have you tried talking to your two mates? I would try that. It just could be that your changing in some ways. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as son asI get it. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.