1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new user but probably same old story

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rockwityou, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockwityou

rockwityou New Member

hey there,
    im new here, i decided to register, mainly because i need somewhere to vent, i know its all probably been heard beofre but hey

basically, i dont know how much longer i can cope, im feeling depressed more and more recently, i was on prozac for it, but it made me feel unstable, and after i tried to overdose on it, i stopped taking it.
    i just feel like im a completely rubbsh person to be around now, i live with two friends, who i am now convinced hate me, i cant really go out on nights out anymore because i feel like im keepin them back from havin a good time, i constantly feel people are laughing at me
    its got to a stage now where im becoming more recluse and i feel my mates are even talking about me behind my back

i just dont see how anyone could ever really love me, im so afraid i'll end up alone, cos i used to love being around people, and used to be an outgoin guy, now i cant find any redeeming qualities whatsoever, and im constantly thinkin of the method of how i will eventually kill myself, because i dont see it not happening

i dont know what else to say and i dont really know what to expect to hear back, but as i said, i just needed to vent, thanks for reading :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2007
  2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Rockwityou,
    First off hello sweetie and welcome to the forum. Secondly I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. Have you tried talking to your two mates? I would try that. It just could be that your changing in some ways. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as son asI get it. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.