New User that wants to help out

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Constantinos, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

I'm Constantinos, i've just registered at these forums - i was wondering how i can get in contact with a moderator as i really want to help out but i need to discuss with a moderator or someone first!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi nice you want to help out hun you can be supportive to all members here by answering threads as we can be supportive of you too if you want to be chat buddy talk to administrators they make all decisions okay hugs

3. Constantinos

Hello! Thanks for the response! I've basically gone through suicide successfully last year and now i want to help out other people. I believe people that have gone through suicide themselves can help quite a lot other suicidal people. I'm with the idea that suicide is not solution to anything and believe me i've gone through a lot last year however in this case i am the winner.

Now what i noticed at the top of the forums when i signed in: "Unfortunately each new post you make will have to be approved by a moderator first, this will stop after you have posted 20 times and have been a member for 2 weeks." - i just wanted to discuss with a moderator/admin about lifting this.

4. Constantinos

A quick reply to thank the Admin/Moderator for activating my account! I'll be around in the forums daily helping everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.