New User

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by EppyDev, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EppyDev

EppyDev New Member

Hello, I'm in my twenties I had a hospitalization with a diagnoses of schizophrenia a few years ago. I rehabilitated myself enough to work and live on my own. Since my recovery my family moved away and I found myself alone unable to form relationships and everyday being isolated because of my social disfunctioning. I'm envious of the people around me because I know I would enjoy life I could be like that again, able to play sports with buds, enjoy work, and form relationships but its been impossible despite a long time of trying. I'm fearless and not afraid of pain after this long struggle, I'm not in any crisis because the emotional toll on my family would be to great but I just hope one day I get lucky and I fall asleep dreaming of letting go.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas! Welcome to SF!
    I am in my 20s too and suffer with severe anxiety too so I know how that feels. You still have plenty of time to turn your life around. Are your family supportive of you? Would you think about going back to school again? I think you should think about that so you can move forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.