new year pathatic celebration

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bubblin girl, Dec 31, 2010.

1. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

so nobody tell me f*** marry x-mas or happy new year f***in pathatic.i have nobody celebrate the new year with. im just peace of S*** that fat,ugly, stupid and most important so pathatic.

it get the most pathatic girl on earth since my mom & dad feel pathatic about me and ask me to go celebrate with them since i have nobody..wow im really the most f***in girl in the whole world...ill always be the stupid pathtic on earth...ill smile and take pic of myself maybe the world see how ugly pathatic i am.

2. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I have nobody too. We could have a contest to see which of us is more pathetic, but I'm not sure if that would help either of us.

3. victor

victor Account Closed

merry fuckin xmas n happy new fuckin year!:D
    hey, cheer up, i know how hard it is to be alone today.. but gotta stay strong, inni? thats all we can do. n next year will be better, i promise!
    :) ill be here all nite, so u can txt me if u want
    n dont say ure pathetic coz ure not!

4. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Yeah as victor just said, hard sometimes not thinking that way but you really aren't pathetic.:console: Looks like all of us responding are alone tonight too so at least you know you're not alone in that aspect, I'll be here during the night to keep you company.:lol!:

5. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

As with all other people that's replied, I'm also alone. I've become used to it, it's never a nice feeling, but believe me, I, no, we are all here for you, you're not pathetic. Everyone's view on themselves is always going to be biased and negative, I'm much the same, but don't worry, you're not pathetic. Just think about it, all of us replying, are spending our time, on you. Thus proving you're not pathetic. :)