New year, same shit.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Auerbach, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auerbach

Auerbach Well-Known Member

I cut my torso today, from near the chest to across the stomach, then a long one near my tricep. Both of them felt good. I have not cut in sixth months but this feels natural, since I am such a reject loser, I might as well treat my body and self as such. I keep thinking about cutting my face since it is so ugly and no girl has ever wanted anything to do with me. Not a single girl was ever interested in me and I am 27 years old. I tried online dating, Tinder, and I have never gotten a single date or response because I am so ugly. I have to kill myself, I just don't want to hurt my mother. But I don't like living, I don't like life, all the false hope and illusion....meanwhile

2. KaRue

KaRue Member

I know how much life hurts and I know how much cutting makes it better, but it doesn't mean that you should sink to that level. The way you talk tells me one thing: You are not ugly, your words express a beautiful person who has fallen on some hard times.

One thing I can see is that you gain your own self-satisfaction from other people. You see others as a mirror to yourself, and what you see, you don't like. Please remember that what you see of other people is their highlight reel, while you know all the behind-the-scenes of your own story.

Stay strong. You're an amazing person.

3. Auerbach

Auerbach Well-Known Member

Thanks Karue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.