New Years resolution c:

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by absolution, Jan 5, 2013.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

So my new year resolution is to lose a certain amount of weight (rather not say numbers :c) by my wedding date (january 3rd, 2014)
    Idk if i can do it without resorting to unhealthy means! D: It's so difficult. skdjlkajdsalkdsja d

Any tips? xx

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun you eat 6 small meals a day you go for a walks You just take smaller portions ok and walk more Drink water as well it will help fill you and not put on calories.

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Good advice thank you :)
    What i'm worried about is the fact that I'm looking up things that i shouldn't (pro ana stuff)

4. paulhewson

paulhewson Well-Known Member

Don't go the pro-ana route. You've got an entire year. You don't have to workout like a maniac, either. Like TE said, you should get some exercise and watch your portions. You don't have to starve yourself. Try not to eat in the evening; of course avoid fast-foods. Lay off sugar loaded drinks like soda. It will work better if you make a couple permanent lifestyle changes.

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I know I shouldn't but its tempting. I'll try my hardest not to :)
    I've done it before though and i lost like 60 pounds but it came back D:
    So i know it'll only work for the short run. Not worth it in the long run

6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

As long as you do away with snacking whenever you feel the desire throughout the day (and night) and stick to a regime of healthy meals as well as rigorous exercise (often 30 minutes of walking or jogging every 2-3 times a week is enough) you will not put on any unsightly kilos.