New years

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zodi, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

This has to be the best time to go.

I am alone and no one gives a shit.
  2. Madeleine

Madeleine Member

Welcome to the club!

I've just survived the new year's first night. I believed that I wouldn't live through this night, I counted every minute and I was tempted all the time to end it all (it's quite easy because I live at the 8th floor of a building...) but now I can see the dawn. I feel and look like a wreck, but I live.
  3. numberman

numberman Well-Known Member

I have also spent New Year's Eve alone but part of that was through choice

This is the ideal time now to put as much of the past behind you and look to the future

Life is a constant struggle, full of knocks and setbacks that have to be dealt with .This applies to all,rich and poor,black and white etc.

New year,new start should be the motto

The important thing to that is that the main drive for it has to come from within as no-one else can do it for you , although they ( eg this forum) can help
  4. New Member

well, i have not spent the whole of new years alone, but i might as well have. when i'm in a room full of people, i still feel completely alone. i feel i'm invisible to everyone. hell today was not only new years for me, but my birthday, and no one fucking cared except my parents and this one chick. but basically i've been alone for a long time, even when i'm out with people. this sucks. this really fucking sucks. i'm trying so hard. i felt it might be symbolic being new year and my birthday but i just don't have the courage.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.