New Zealanders please help.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by hope2121, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

I am wanting to commit sucide and i ahve no one in new Zealand i can reach out for help. pleasce if ur in nz let me know asap

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am not in New Zealand but just wanted you to know I care about what you are going through and if you want to talk I am here for you. I am in America but caring knows no borders so please do know you are not alone and someone gives a damn about what you are feeling.

There is a really cool member in Australia named NoGood you could try and leave a visitor message for her. She is really nice but she is the closest I know to NZ for you..
    Good luck and take care,
    Bambi

3. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

I really need help i have what im going to end my life with right herem ready.

4. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I am not in New Zealand either but you came here and that's a good sign.

Tell us what's wrong. We'll work this out together no matter how far apart you are.

5. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

I'm in nz. Dunno where in nz you are though.

But get some help. I'm sure you can find someone to stop you, if you can't stop yourself

6. Robin

Robin Guest

Hiyas Jenny :) What a wonderful name:) one of my best friends is called Jenny too, I'd never say no to another though :) Am in the UK but drop me a pm anytime :)

7. neoprint

neoprint Member

I know this is a bit of a thread dig, but I'm from NZ, feel free to flick me a message

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.