New

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Maytrix0504, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maytrix0504

Maytrix0504 Member

My name is Sara, I've just joined today. I've been struggling a lot with suicidal thoughts and have finally become strong enough to realize I need more help than the occasion cut.

I'm hoping to find some strength in numbers and maybe something I can't seem to find elsewhere; friends who understand.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sara good to see you reaching out here hun Yes there is strength hun in numbers We do understand hun hugs

3. Maytrix0504

Maytrix0504 Member

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I just want to be myself again, you know?

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey Sara, welcome to SF. You will definitely find support here and lots of people who understand what you are going through.

5. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

Support comes in many ways, some that we do not always approve of as they go against our own opinions, but perhaps we can help alleviate the cutting along the way. You took a big step in realizing you need help, that itself is always a good starting point.

6. Maytrix0504

Maytrix0504 Member

Thank you for the welcome everyone. It's been very hard for me to walk away from a sharp object lately, since I've been using it as a crutch for years. But I have kids now and I don't want them to see me like this. So any help or advice, whether it's what I want to hear or not, is always accepted.

7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Feel free to browse the forums, and there is also a Java-run chatroom.

If you need any help around the site, do not be afraid to ask :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.