Discussion in 'Welcome' started by debpaigekay, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debpaigekay

debpaigekay New Member

Hi, my name is Deborah, and I had a failed suicide attempt this past Monday. I am home now, but am dealing with the gravity of what I tried to do. I'm looking for resources to help me get past these feelings of a suicide attempt. I will not apologize for the attempt because I do not want to apologize for what I was feeling at that time. Currently, this attempt has made my self-worth even less worthy, ironically, but I do know that suicide is not the answer. I just want to be in touch with others who may help me get past the feelings that my attempt has caused me to feel.

Thank you,

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Deborah, and pleased to meet you and very glad that you have found SF and for your post. I have been in the same situation hun and know how you must be feeling right now. I am glad to see that you know that suicide is not the answer, and that you are looking for the resources that you need to help you - I totally understand because this was me 16 years ago. Let me assure you first of all that they do exist, it's just a question of finding what resonates with you and your particular circumstances and thought patterns.

I'm going away for a week tomorrow morning, but will PM you the details of the person who was able to help me put the pieces back together again, and whose "method" I still use because, well, it's just awesome :)

Blessings and strength to you, YRP
  3. debpaigekay

debpaigekay New Member

Thank you YRP...Yes, I would love to get in touch with the person who helped you out. Reaching out to this forum is a way for me to reach out for help, which I obviously need. Thank you so much. Deborah
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Deborah, welcome to the forum and I am sorry to hear that you feeling down at the moment. You need not think you are alone as you will get a lot of support here. The road ahead is going to be tough but you will find support and hope here in dealing with your current crisis. All I can say please keep posting your feelings here and do feel alone. Please take care.
  5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome: to SF Deborah

You have no reason whatsoever to apologise for your attempt because as you yourself say that is how you were feeling at the time. Feel free to post further any feelings you have - we are here to support you

6. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello Deborah my name is Kayleigh. Welcome to the forum and I hope you find it helpful . PM or VM me if you need to talk :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.