Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lost1974, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost1974

Lost1974 New Member

Hi, I am new to this, took an overdose last year. I then discovered as well as being reg disabled after an accident, I was diagnosed with an under-active thyroid and type 2 diabetes.
    I have been on a cocktail of drugs for severe depression ever since I had my fourth child, 9 years ago. Nothing works, I don't want to be here, and I don't know how to change these thoughts,nor even if I want too.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello there and welcome to the forum. Sure sounds like you are having a rough time, I'm glad you found this site and hope you will find some comfort here, no-one should suffer in silence! :hug:
  3. Bashik

Bashik Member

Welcome, I'm new to. Your in the right place. I've only been here for a few days and i already feel stronger just being able to speak honestly about how i feel with people who understand. Keep posting
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you Has you doctor every suggested other treatments for you there is new meds out that will treat hard to treat depression now don't give up ok new treatments are out there
  5. Lost1974

Lost1974 New Member

Hi, I have seen a lot of psychs, and am now on mertazapine, lithium and venferlaxine for depression, plus a multitude of of others for chronic pain, diabetes, under active thyroid and cholesterol including morphine, and fentanyl patches.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.