New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlene

SF Supporter
hello again, just left a message on your profile. I am sorry you feel so bad. thanks for opening up on here.
This is a good place to find support and non-judging friends. So try us :) we are here to listen and maybe, if you are ready to, you can tell a little more about the circumstances that brought you here. We also have a chat room for immediate support or to just talk about whatever the topic is to get a little distracted. Glad to meet you. Hugs, Anne

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum and SF family now. We are a caring bunch of people with our own issues but we support each other to get through each day. We will try our best to help YOU to move foward with your Life. Take care now and keep posting now.

Welcome Maggie. Spend some time looking round the site and different threads. I have only been here a few weeks but the support, caring and open love of these folk have helped me enormously. When you are ready perhaps you can talk some more. Everyone will listen and care. Sending a huge hug xx

momonthego

Hi Maggie,

You're not alone. You came across this site for a reason. We all have been where you are and some of us are still dealing with what you are dealing with. We are here if you need us.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome Maggie, I am glad you joined and opened up, we're a very friendly and supportive community where you can be your real self without any judgment. Looking forward to seeing more of you around the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00