New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, suffering heavy depression and suicidal thoughts for some months. I found the site while searching online. Trying to keep it together but it's just getting tougher.

Hi there, Welcome to the Forum. I'm glad you found us and I hope we will be of positive support to you.

Please know that many of us have been in some very low and dark times as well, so we may understand what you are dealing with if you care to share some of your situation/story.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi Kate, welcome to the forums, glad you joined us here. You are no longer alone, we are here to help you through things! :)

Daíthí

What will be will be
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
SF Social Coordinator
Hello Kate

We all have these rough patches in life, but I like to think they make us appreciate the good times. Though they often seem so far away during this dark time. Know that we are here for you, and that we do care. Most of all we want you to be well, so feel free to rant, rave and share your burden. We're always here for you, through the bad times and the good.

nightingale77

Hi Kate, welcome to SF! We are a community of people who are going through tough times too. We are here to journey and support each other. You have safe space here. Sorry to hear it has been hard the last few days.. You wanna share a bit more?

I've always been good at compartmentalizing and that has now failed miserably. I'm in a hole I can't seem to get out of. Every day the last couple of months I've had suicidal thoughts, one particularly bad spot but I managed to get by. I just feel like such a waste.

Hi Kate and welcome
((((((((((HUGS)))))))))
You are not a waste, depression makes you think like this, are you on any medication or talking to anybody about your suicidal feelings. It's not wise to face this one your own, keep posting, this site can be a lifesaver and a great distraction
Love and Light
P

No meds. I've seen a therapist twice but it's my first time with that, seems like a good fit but I'm not super trusting. I don't know how or when I should be bringing stuff up...a little nightmarish. With her schedule my next appointment was set out 3 weeks, I'm white knuckling it at this point.

sleeplessnights

No meds. I've seen a therapist twice but it's my first time with that, seems like a good fit but I'm not super trusting. I don't know how or when I should be bringing stuff up...a little nightmarish. With her schedule my next appointment was set out 3 weeks, I'm white knuckling it at this point.
try to stick it out as best as you can... coming here could be a small alternative when youre not in therapy... is there any way you could see your therapist on a weekly basis?

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Hi Kate, welcome to the forum. We're glad you've made it and are happy to keep you company til you make your appointment - and beyond. Glad to have you here. See you around the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00