new

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ems, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ems

ems New Member

hi everyone im new on here this is my first post.
    I feel like crap today, have thought about suicide many times but have never actually done it.
    this morning i woke up and went the kitchen saw my anti depressant tablets and seriously considered necking the whole lot.
    i dont actually want to die i just would like to see what would happen if something bad happened to me or if i wasnt around.
    To make things worse i have a problem of worry, i worry about everyhthing.
    Last nite i was at the bar i work at and my boss asked me why half a bottle of brandy had gone missing....
    well the previous nite at work the boy who i work with had tooth ache so i gave him a shot of brandy as i was told it wud numb the pain.
    it wasnt half a bottle it was one shot. i didnt even think about it at the time.
    i told my boss i new nothing bout the missing brandy. now i feel bad and am worried bout going into work 2nite. :(
    :sad:
    why do i wory so much bout such silly things?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2007
  2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Hi ems

We all worry about stuff that does not seem significant but it obviously is too you.
    The brandy going missing does not sound like your fault to you have nothing to worry about.

Hang in there, I am here I you wanna talk.

:smile:

Wlcome to SF

3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

welcome to SF

I have bouts of worry but i try to keep it under control. what i do is i remind myself that worrying about something that cant be changed is a waste of energy and makes you feel worse than you should. some things are just done and thats it. if you cant do anything about it then dont worry about it whatever the outcome, you dont have any say it that and you'll have to deal with it as and if it comes, a lot of times you find there was never really anything you had to worry about anyway but if you can do something about it then do it instead of worrying about it. i know its hard in practice and i still worry about some things on a subconcious level and i keep myself up at night but it does work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.