!!new!!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bex_on_screen, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bex_on_screen

bex_on_screen New Member

hya. im bex.
    ive been suicidal on nad off since i was 7. i see a psychiatrist ans she's really nice but i can't tell her how im really feeling because im terrified what will happen so i have all these thoughts with no one to tell them to.
    Ive learned a couple of things from my last attempts so ive now got everything planned for when i do decide to go. Hopefully it will work next time.
    But here's the thing, i need to find the right time to 'go' ive been waiting for 4 now and still cant find a time and i don't think i can cope much longer. is there ever going to be a good time?! i hate having to lie and pretend to my family and friends but if i tell them they'll have me sent to the psych centre.
    I'm now having doubts too. and i hate having them because i was so certain that death would be the right thing to do for everyone, but now i don't know!
    Anyway, that was a bit longer than expected! a little intro of me for u.
    Bex x

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi bex and welcome to SF. Sorry to hear that you are so conflicted. But maybe spend some time here and read some of the posts and make a few of your own. It might help you to make a clearer decision as to what you need to do. I hope that SF can help you find the strength you need to want to stay alive and to share your thoughts with family and friends. You can share all you need to here. No one will judge you or have you committed. Keep safe and hope that you stick around for a while.

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome the forum bex :hug:

6. bex_on_screen

bex_on_screen New Member

thanx everyone ill hopefully be around enough to at least make an informed choice.

7. welcome to SF hun, i hope you find frienship and support here. x

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF bex. I hope to see you around the forum. Please take care. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2007
  9. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I hope you find like minded people to share your experiences with, and find the friendship and support that you deserve.

Take care
    :hug:

10. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF, i hope you find what you need here, im sorry you have been feeling like this from such a young age! please stick around and i hope you meet some great people

11. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.