Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost and lonely.

Death is my answer. But I do not know my way.

please some one tell me how to take my pointless life.

</3

Joining_The_Angels_Tonight

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am glad you found us...we do not provide/discuss methods, as we are a pro-life site...please tell us how you are feeling and what is going on for you so that we can be there to support you...I am sure there are many of us here who will understand what is happening to you...big hugs, J

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No one here can help you by discussing methods to end your "pointless" life. But please post a little more in depth, tell us what's up. Then you might find the reason to try and turn the pain away and maybe be able to change your "pointless" life into something you can bear. So many members here are feeling just like you or have at one point. But we all have one thing in common, we care about each other and each new member here. We just want to help ease the pain and make things atleast bearable again.

4. Trident

Trident Active Member

I will not advocate in favour of your death because Death is NEVER your answer, the answer.
    Talking and introspecting are more valuable and dont bite
    Im here if you need anything-

Hugs,
    T.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't end your life. There is a point to your life. You just have to figure out what it is.

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Why d'you feel so lost and lonely? What's happened to bring you here? :hug:

8. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

And what makes you think that you'll be joining the angels, rather than the demons, after your suicide?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just trying to be realistic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.