Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by shealan32, Nov 25, 2009.

1. shealan32

shealan32 New Member

Hello all my name is Marisa and i lost my Husband last month. I am 33 years old and have 3 little girls. I am so heart broken and lost, as are my girls. This is a nightmare as he was my soulmate and my life. Looking for any support. Thank you
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

How so hard for you I am so sorry for your lost ARe you receiving grief coucilling for you and your children Grief councilling can help so much. I am glad you came here just to talk and to get much needed support.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and sorry for your loss...please accept these cyber hugs and my caring thoughts, J
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:
  5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get some support here :arms:
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im so sorry to hear that...hope you & your girls feel better soon
  7. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

im so sorry to hear of your loss, if you need to talk to someone feel free to pm me im always here to listen. thinking of you and your children *hug xxx
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the site, I'm so sorry for your loss :( Know that you don't have to go through this alone, keep talking to us :hug:
  9. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

Welcome i can understand your pain that youre feeling, I lost my fiancee almost 2 years ago when i was pregnant with twins and now have to get on by myself but have to look into my sons eyes everyday and see him still there.

Hope you get the support youre looking for.
  10. Jack_Smart

Jack_Smart Member

hi there,
    i feel very sorry about your loss. please get some counselling for you and your daughters too.. get support from forums and make new friends. we are here for you.welcome to SC forum. take care:hugtackles:
  11. lifesuck

lifesuck Member

welcome to sf