New

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by -Erik-, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Erik-

-Erik- Member

Hey Everyone!!:biggrin:
    I'm Erik, I'm 16 from Canada.
    I created my account yesterday i believe it was but i spent most of yesterday just looking around instead of posting :p I don't know if I'll ever post on the forums about me because i often find it hard to talk about myself, but i think the fact that i will have a place to post things like my feelings/emotions if i need to is very reassuring. Especially knowing that everyone here is really kind and there aren't any "trolls" who just join to annoy people with their ridiculous posts.

Thanks, and have a great day/night!!

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Hi Erik, Welcome to SF.

I hope one day you will feel comfortable enough to post :)

3. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey there ,

Welcome to SF , i hope one day u will feel ok enough to post about urself , until then feel free to join us in chat etc :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you joined us very caring people here when your ready. very supportive
    just writing out the emotions does help this is a safe place okay noworries.

5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :hug:

6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Welcome to Sf, its ok, you dont need to post all about yourself, but like you said its nice to have somewhere to fall back on just incase.
    :hug:

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome to SF Erik. Always nice having another fellow Canadian on here to talk to. There are many helpful and supportive members on this forum who are ready to help. :hug:

8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the help and support you need here.

Take Care

Rich

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Erik!! If your not ready to talk don't worry about it.. Explore all you like.. I think you will find there are a bunch of careing people here... Theres also a diary you can write in to get things off your chest.. Theres a public one so members can read what you write and there is one where only you can access it..Take care!!

10. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Hi, Erik!

Welcome!

I'm rather new, too.

I'm not much of a forum person. I prefer chat because then I feel like I'm in a room with people who know me but aren't actually crowding around me physically. I do try to read and post some in the forum on a regular basis, though, just to get to know others better. I've discovered a lot of helpful things doing this. This place feels huge when you first come in, or at least it did to me, but you can get comfy quick.

Glad you're here.

11. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Erik :tongue:

I'm not much of a 'thread-starter' :laugh:. I usually just reply to them and stuff XD. I remember when I made one of my first threads last year I think it was...I got so many replies I was thinking "Wow...didn't really expect that >.>" lol. Just goes to show theres heaps of people here willing to talk to you and reassure you :D

Good luck and see ya round :)

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:welcome: to the forum. If you need someone to talk to pm me anytime. :hug:

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Erik. :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.