New.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by XxForeverLostGirlXx, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxForeverLostGirlXx

XxForeverLostGirlXx New Member

Hi, my name is Kelly and im 13. :) Everything seems to be crashing down around me lately and have thought very much about just ending my life. I cant tell anyone that I know this of course. And my friend recommended this site.. so here i am..

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly :welcome: to the forum, sounds like you have a good friend.
    This is a great place for support i hope you find what you are looking for.

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hello Kelly and welcome to this forum. There are many people who would love to help you. I am grateful that you have a true friend to lead you to a place like this, and I pray that you find other friends that can help you leave a place like this no longer feeling as you do now. Please feel free to share your story, no one will judge you here. Blessings.. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey Kelly i would reach out and talk to someone close okay a aunt uncle a teacher someone okay let them know how sad you are. If you can't tell your parents write a note to them or write on paper your feelings and hand it to your mom or dad okay It is awful to feel so sad and lonely but there are people that care I care others here understand as well but you need someone in real world as well to help you too okay

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Glad you joined us Kelly. I hope you find support here. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.