Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BaByAnGeL, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaByAnGeL

BaByAnGeL New Member

well someone gave me this site and thought id check it out.. i suffer from depression badly and i have been really suicidal.. it sucks... imgonna keep fighting but not like its doing much. im going ot do my best to fight depression,self harm, and suicide... also at some points i explore with drugs and alcohol i know that i dont need to do this but thats all i know to do.
  2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Hey Baby. :welcome:

Firstly, Im sorry you feel so down. Secondly, Im glad you found us. Everyone here is amazing and will do their utmost best to help and understand. I hope you can keep talking here. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi depression it is hard some times but it is treatable. With right meds right therapist one can get feeling better. No need for alcohol or other things just a o good therapist one that will find the root of all the sadness and get you to deal with it. Glad you reached out here. Sometime just posting what your feeling deep inside helps to relieve sadness take care
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Baby...Violet is do not have to fight this alone...there is treatment and professional and peer support...Glad you found us and keep letting us know how you are doing...Welcome, big hugs, J
  5. stokey4

stokey4 New Member

New here, Thought i was the only one feeling as i do, hope i can get help from others, moral support, before i tip over
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Babyangel and welcome to SF. Be careful with drugs and alcohol, because they can do more harm than good. Feel free to tell us why you are feeling so down. We are ready to listen and offer our help. :hug:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Babyangel!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.