New

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ssrisfail, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssrisfail

ssrisfail New Member

Hi everyone. I'm just a new member wandering the internet late at night trying to find someplace to talk. I do have reasons to live but I am having a hard time right now, uncovering trauma and dealing with a lot of stress to boot and just want a place where I'll be understood and not judged for having suicidal feelings at times.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you found us and are reaching out for some support here anytime if you want to pm me or just vent Welcome to SF lot of kind people here so keep posting okay so we get to know you more hugs

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi ssrisfail welcome to sf no one will judge you here,the best way to start is just let it all out once its all out you feel a good sense of relief im sure
    take care see ya around

4. Mirikun

Mirikun Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!

To me this is the best place to go if you need to talk about anything. :) We will listen and won't judge! <3 Feel free to PM me if you need anything!

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. Theres usually someone on line all the time due to time zones..I wish you the best..

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi and welcome to the forum :) :hug:

7. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :)

I personally find that no one's really judged me. I hope your experience here is good as well, and I hope you find the support you're looking for!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.