Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 1112, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1112

1112 New Member

New to this site, I wanted somewhere where I can write my emotions. Expressing oneself helps a lot. I was born with a clef lip, which makes it difficult to be accepted by many, especially the opposite sex. I was a popular kid in high school, with high self esteem, but it all vanished once in college. I went to school with numerous kids from high school, a lot of them female. I no longer fit in, I no longer am accepted. My friends have all but moved on with their lives meeting new people, while i am stuck here relishing in the past. I am here at this forum because of a girl, not just any girl. The one. Time heals all wounds I fell like, but pain clasps within, never to be forgotten of the once promising times that once laid ahead.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi bigt.. welcome to SF's... glad to have you with us now.. you can say just about anythihg on here.. really take a brief look at rules and guidelines just so you know. we are not going to judge even if we could see your clef lip.. the past is always the past.. the future is unknown to all. what you have control over is the now and present.. that is what is yours .. hope this place gets to be a safe place for you.. tc, Jim
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Welcome, we're a caring community, we all help each other with encouragement and support.

You''ll fit right in.
  4. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF BigT. I hope that you find this site useful, and yes were a very caring community. We encourage and support everyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.